051-5179664
Facebook
Youtube

Gulberg Farm Houses Block B

<

PLOT DETAIL

Plot No 00
Plot Size 5 Kanal
Price 57500000
Plot Type Corner
Feature
Updated At:  30-11-2019

PLOT LOCATION MAP

Image Not Found OR the URl YOU entered is incorrect

CONTACT PERSON

Muhammad Kamran Rana
Manager Bahria Town Phase 1 to 7
  Mobile:    Whatsapp:
        03215454249
  Phone:  051-5179664
  Email:  kamran.advice.rk@gmail.com
  
  


Location On Google Map

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Block B of Gulberg Greens has 4 Kanal, 5 Kanal & 10 Kanal Farm Houses. 70% of B block is develop and possessionable and remaining 30% is being developed rapidly. It is one of the most develop blocks of farm houses. Telonor Haedquarters is also in this block. And gulberg headoffice is also opposite to ut. IB model House is also located inside B Block. Best option to secure your future and build your dream farm house.